Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Pictures!

Ask us to tell you, later, about how we stole a trick we learned from Goose and Gander, and all the wonderful crazy things that ensued, including but not limited to my own vastly grown appreciation of the fun inherent in a ladys hidden bits. Well, a different lady. I alwasy appreciated my own bits just fine.

But that is not for tonight. For tonight, pictures!

Look, the Boy made me a pretty rope corset!




Here is a closer look at it. Nothing fancy, but nice.


I told you our toybag was ever-expanding. We've actually more or less reached a stopping point, but we've done well for ourselves. At some point I swear I will go find the original entry listing what we had and what we did and do a redux letting everybody who doesn't already know what's changed (what hasn't! ) .


This last one is a special treat. Recently the Boy pulled out candles for me. But I had to hold them for him.




Well, that's what's happening. What do you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the last picture, it's fabulous!
-k

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm... pretty lady. i haven't tied you up in much too long.
loveyou
--boy

10:54 PM  
Blogger Miriam Green said...

Pretty!

I love the lighting in the candle pic. Nice work.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Goose said...

Do tell, loves, do tell....
Goose

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home