Monday, February 26, 2007

College Girl Woes

I have a billion things to post about, seriously. It's been an incredibly kink-intensive few weeks, and generally lovely, but at this precise moment the Boy and I are less than thrilled with life and eachother.
Details are in no way necessary, but suffice to say that while it may be harder to meet people after your college years, all you older folks should feel grateful for the fact that you don't have to deal with summer. Boy and I have been more or less together, and definitely seriously involved in eachother's lives, for at least a year and half now, really going on two years.
And last summer we saw eachother rarely, and he was surrounded by friends but I was alone and quite depressed.
And this summer is looking like, despite promising ourselves that it wouldn't happen again, it'll be just the same.
I am not sure how to handle this: 3 months of not seeing my lover, my love, is not acceptable to me. He's not good enough with the phone or the internet to make it even mildly passable.
So I think we're going to work around it and figure something out, but if it comes right down to it, this blog may not be long for the world.
Without my Boy I simply have nothing to blog about.

(So all of you who don't have to worry every year about three months apart, look at your lover and smile. The working world may be tough as hell, but here's one one thing you got on us.)

Real post later tonight. For now, wish me luck in keeping my life together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home