Monday, February 12, 2007

Pictures

I promised you lot pictures, and I do not break my word. Much. Well, I'm not breaking my word this time, anyway.

My Corset:



My RopeSlut Shirt:



And, although he has no idea I'm putting this up here, My Boy:


He was so charming in this tie. He absolutely could not get out, could not move, could not do anything more than wiggle around a bit and make the sweetest little desperate noises.
Shortly after that I had to remove the tie, sadly.
I couldn't seem to get his pants off without doing so...

And, not that most of you have been good or commented AT ALL, but here is a bonus picture just because I'm very kind.

Suspension!




There. If you don't comment on that, then you haven't a reaction left in your empty little head.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whose empty little head?
--boy

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My empty little head says: Wow! Nice Tie!

Coming to Shibaricon this year?

11:23 AM  
Blogger Miriam Green said...

Found you via Goose and Gander.

And I love the ties. Adding you to the blog roll.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Goose said...

oy, nice suspension. jealous of the hook over the bed....
[gander]

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home