Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Suspension, Mostly. And Everything Else, As Well.

Well, that's done.
Boy and I had our conversation about summer, which was, as with most of our hard conversations, mostly me talking and him nodding. In the end, the truth is he got started late and he's trying, I was over reacting due to a tendency to react to future possibilities (ie, thus far he has looked at a few internships far away and none close, if we assume that he goes far away and never does look close, then the worst possible out come of that is .... and so on. Too good at seeing the worst possible outcome, I am.) Either we'll be together this summer or we won't, and we'll deal with that when we come to it, and it's ridiculous for me to decide that the relationship has an End Date on it now, when nothing at all is certain. Plus I love him. That bit is really, really important.
So I'm convinced that he'll try, and that if he fails we will find a way to work around it. My resolve to keep trying until the bitter end has been returned.
I hope and I believe there isn't a bitter end coming anytime soon.

On, then, to all the amazing and fun things we've been doing recently.
I literally don't know where to begin.
We've done all sorts of scenes that need commenting on, and we've run another play party and we've been to our first ever explicitly NextGen party, and there's been sex and pegging and pet play and everything else in the world, but what sticks out most in my head is the suspension.

We are getting good at it, friends.

At the NextGen party we went to, we were the only playing pair who knew anything substantial about rope. There was a girl there who put herself into a lovely full body rope harness (like the tortoise shell (kikkou) pattern, sort of), which was especially amazing when you saw the knotwork on the back, but that was about it.
And the space had hard points.
I did my first ever partial suspension of the Boy. We're getting very good at putting me in the air, but he's still the better of us with rope in general, and the same principles don't apply to male as to female suspension (different center of gravity, I think). But I put him one leg in the air, chest harness to the ceiling, bent over, and then tied the lines to the leg and the chest together, so that there was considerable tension...
His face changed. I watched him go from active party to full on submissive in a split second. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
That same night he put me in the air three times. Once face down, twice face up.
I love face up bondage. The muscles of the back of my body take my weight so much more easily. It may be harder to tie, but I wind up feeling as though I could stay up for hours on end. It's like a climbing harness, I can just sit up in it.
I am trying to convince the Boy that he wants to do more things like it.

So, there is all the suspension practice.
At the play party (the one that we ran, which went quite nicely, though it was considerably smaller than I had imagined) we did our first full-on suspension scene.
We had done miniscenes before, a little hitting of the foot with an evil stick (if you don't know, ask). In fact, we've even had sex while I was suspended before: a little too fast and hard for me to get off, but it was an experiment, and if it worked for him it can certainly be made to work for me. And it worked for him. Whoooboy, did it work for him.
Anyhow. This is about the scene.
It was meant to be a dishevelment bondage scene, that lovely Japanese style full of ladies with kimonos tied half on, half off their body, their mouths a perfect red o, their hair artfully, carefully disarrayed. So, off went my clothing and on went my pink rayon kimono-style dressing gown, and on the rope and up I went.
Did the dishevelment work? well, no. I mean, sort of, but not really. It's closer to a bathrobe than it is to a real kimono, and I am no lovely Japanese lady, so it failed.

...
I'm sorry. I went looking to try to find a nice picture of dishevelment bondage to post, and got captured by this:

http://www.fetishdollies.co.uk/welcome.html

It's terrifyingly excellent.
...

The dishevelment may not have worked as planned, but the scene was lovely. I was up in the air in record time, and though the tensions were all wrong to begin with, they were quickly sorted out, and after that it was the most comfortable face down suspension yet.
As soon as I was comfortably in the air, Boy crouched down near my face and said "I love you." It's rare that this gets said in a scene, as it's not really growly enough to come from the Dom, and not nearly worshipful enough to come from the sub, so in that moment it was just totally magical. I don't have very clear memories of the scene. I know it was beautiful and wonderful and good, but I was pretty far gone, so I can relate few specifics.
There was kissing, and some spanking, I think, and certainly more evil-stick foot-torture (I think I'm discovering a foot fetish in myself. More on that another post). There was alot of kissing and the strange feeling of seeing my Master looking up at me as I hung in the air above him.
The rules we impose on the play party are that there is to be no genital nudity, but application of fingers over panties can do wonders.
For the first time ever, I came swinging in the air.

After he let me down, I refused to move for perhaps 10 minutes. I made people bring me pretzelss and chocolate and water. I glowed alot.

I am not yet 21 years old, unable to go to most kinky clubs and play spaces. But in the past year, boy and I have gone from using leather restraints and carribeaners to being fully comfortable doing scenes in which I am entirely in the air. In the remaining time before my 21st, we will only practice and improve more.
And when they finally let us into spaces together, we will wow the pants off the people who worried we wouldn't know what we were doing.

That's a nice thought.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for coming swinging in the air. swingers, we are.
mm, evilsticks.
still love you
--z

11:39 PM  
Blogger kindabiz said...

trying to understand ..... trying ... u seem to get interesting !!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home