Sunday, June 10, 2007

It lives...

Hi. This is a very small post to say, if any of you are still checking this after over a month (gah!) of absence, I'm not dead. The blog is not dead. I have not become disgusted with my sordid lifestyle.
I've just been busy and exhausted and going through finals and moving and all that crazy stuff.
But now Boy and I are safe and sound in New York City, where we hope to do kinky things about town, as well has having screaming amazing obliterating sex in our new bedroom, on the living room floor, etc.
We are happy. We are still kinky.
I will talk to you soon, with an actual entry about what has actually been happening, but I'm getting kissed on the back of the neck and there are declarations of love so I think it may be time for me to go get my coffee now.

(life here is quite nice, yes, indeed)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i for one am glad that neither you or the blog are dead (though i suppose i'd be the first one to know in either case)...
sometimes the little nicenesses of having a place to ourselves are almost as fun as all the kinky things we can do to each other.
but oh man, do i have plans.
--boy

6:27 PM  
Blogger Miriam Green said...

Glad you're back.

And, I hear you. I've been pretty quite myself lately.

- M

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home