Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hillarious Moments in BDSM, vol. 1

Today I was feeling a bit out of sorts and needing some sort of release, so the Boy very kindly agreed to give me a quick flogging. He started heavy and upon my urgings got heavier and heavier, till at the end, he told me later, he was literally hitting me as hard as he could, and I ate it up and finally called "stop", and we curled up on the bed I'd been bent over. And I banged my ankle, lightly on the bedpost and cried out "OW! FUCK! owww...." and he looked at me, and we both just cracked the hell up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*falls over laughing* i've done similar things...tho i haven't quiet gotten Master to hit me as hard as He can...not yet at least...then wacked my head on the wall or the door frame

fei

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home