Friday, October 20, 2006

Rope

Boy here, writing under Mistress' watchful eye (actually, she's studying on the other end of the bed)... deciding she really wanted me to write about one of our scenes, she's not going to let me get her off until I write about what she just did to me. First, I should mention that for my birthday a few weeks ago, I got Midori's book on Japanese bondage from a like-minded friend, and gave myself a few pieces of wonderful hemp rope. While I'd used the rope on Switch before, she hadn't gotten a chance to try it out on me. So I asked her to tie me up, expecting to be played with, probably hit, and maybe fucked. In one of the nice little rituals we've established, I put my butt plug in a while before she came over... it's been a while, and I'd forgotten both how intense the sensation is, and how clear a reminder it is of what's to come. It's much more D/s than S/M, which is a really good direction for us, and a lot of fun. Well, maybe fun's not the word for the butt plug, though Mistress would argue that the noises I make when she plays with it are lots of fun. Either way, the real fun of the scene was the rope. I love rope, both in kinky and vanilla settings, and I'm rediscovering just how much I like to be tied up. So Switch tied me in a chest harness and a set of beautiful diamond patterns across my torso (naturally, with rope between my legs resting on the butt plug), and ended up just leaving me lying on the bed for a while. That, in a way, was more freeing than anything else - I could just relax, feel the way the rope tightened around me as I breathed, and enjoy being helpless and immobile. There was teasing, too, eventually, and other little games, but the feeling of giving in to the bondage, as trite as it sounds, is what sticks with me. Hopefully more posts to come, and more playing to be done, but now, I go to get my Mistress off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Switch said...

It's been a while, but I remember that scene, and it was lovely. I miss Domming you, Little One. I shall have to get back to it soon.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home