Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Handcuffs and bootblacking

A SCENE!
He was Master and I was pet. He told me to come to him without my panties or my bra, so I went down to his room through the house knowing in an odd sort of way that I was naked under my clothes (I am a girl who always has her undies on). He had me pick toys out of the toy box that I wanted to play with (I picked various restraints, the handcuffs, a feather) and then he had me point at every one of our impact toys and say where I wanted it. That's three floggers, a carriage whip and a crop.
Then we got started.
He cuffed my hands in front of me and he had pushed my shirt up over my breasts and unzipped my pants, but left it there. It was difficult for me, this sort of disarray, with my pants constantly slipping down over my ass and my breasts jutting awkwardly from beneath my bunched up tanktop. He teased me a bit, obviously, and then he had me get onto the floor and black his boots. Which I did as best I could in the cramped position and poor light. Bootblacking is still a bit of a struggle: I care much more about the eventual state of his boots than he does. There is no threat of imminent punishment if I don't do a good job, and there is no chance that I wouldn't do a job good enough to please him. Still, I like to make things pretty and I like to be of service, so blacking was fun, especially with the added obstacle of the cuffs connecting my wrists.

Here my memory fails. Somehow my hands got cuffed behind my back, but I'm not sure for what. I think that probably it was so that I could suck his cock. I have a very nice image of kneeling on the floor looking up at him, all disarrayed, and sucking his cock, hands cuffed behind my back, while he fists his hands in my hair and moves my head back and forth as he likes it.
I hope that really happened.

At some point it began to hurt to kneel (I twisted my ankle recently, and it's been giving me some trouble) so I asked him if I could lie down. He said yes, which I did, on the cuffs. He said something I couldn't hear, and then repeated it: I was to roll over. I hadn't known it, but lying on handcuffed wrists is a good way to injure yourself. In the end he uncuffed me and had me strip and put on restraints. Then he blind folded me and restrained me, spread eagled on the bed, and started hitting me. I know that at some point in the night he had me spread eagled face down, and that he hit me with the a flogger that we made by unraveling nylon rope and knotting the little ends (a sting and a thunk, all at once), and I know that he smacked me with the crop and with the flick, and I know that at some point in the night I was spread eagled face up and that the flick was on my breasts, as was a small flogger, and I know that at some point I was on my hands and knees, but I cannot at this point remember what the order was.

Oh! I remember a huge portion. I think before any of the spread eagle-ing, He clipped my ankel restraints together and atached them to a rope attached to a pulley attached to the hook in the center bar of the bed, and then he clipped my wrist restraints together around them, and pulled on the rope. So I was lying on my back with my nethers in the air. I recall a fair amount of crop use in this position. It was very, very nice.
Less nice was the bit of anal play we did. I decided I wanted to give it another go, based, oddly enough, on my most recent visit to the gyno. She had done a rectal exam, which I'd never had before. And, oddly enough, it wasn't uncomfortable at all. So I thought, Ok, Boy's interested, let's go ahead and try it.
My gyno has much smaller fingers than my Boy. On the other hand, she also had a thick gel lube, which is said to make quite a bit of difference. So I'm figuring I'll get a small thing of good lube (I can use it on him if nothing else) and we'll give it one more go.

Anyway, in the end he fucked me, spread eagled and face down, a position that I like because I feel so surrounded by him. And then he called me lover, and it was very nice indeed. A real scene.

Boy is starting to push me painwise. I called Yellow maybe three or four times last night, and that was good. I'm really glad I'm able to do that now. It's nice to have the edge there. The SM aspect is rising a bit, and I'm comfortable with that. What I'd really like is to see teh D/s aspect rise more. I'm not sure how that could happen. I'll have to ask the Boy what sort of headspace he's in when I'm Domming.
One very nice thing I saw people doing at the party was pushing incredibly hard, and rather than being cruel Masters/Mistresses, helping their pet along. Like, it hurts and I know it hurts, but look at me. I care about you. Depend on me, I will not injure you. I will take care of you.

I'm not sure there's anything we can or might be doing that would work like that. It takes either constant communication or the Top really knowing what they're about.

Anyhow. All random thoughts.
It was a good scene. It's my turn now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smile*
was fun; can't wait to explore more this year.
love you
--boy

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home