Thursday, March 16, 2006

well fucked

this isn't switch, tonight, this is her boy. i've played her Master most of this past week, tied her up in all sorts of pretty ways... this isn't about that. we got a new toy tonight - a strapon. it's something i've fantasized about for a year or so, something i've masturbated to the thought of more times than i can count. come on, how can you not be curious how it feels to be on the other end of a dick, even a silicone one? not to mention the feeling of absolute submission that comes from having a cock shoved down your throat (trust me, it's far far more fun than it sounds).
i think we've found a good toy, my Mistress and i. things are reciprocal now - i can fuck her, and she can fuck me, and if anything, she can fuck me harder. and, though she hasn't yet written about a lot of things i've done to her, she's got a lot of cause for revenge, of the best kind.
half the fun of being a switch is escalation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Switch said...

I'm just going to point out that you look absolutely lovely on the other end of my silicone dick.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home