Thursday, February 23, 2006

Let's Play A Game

I said, and then we did.
What happened last night was intense, and amazing, but mostly not mine to talk about. Not yet, anyhow.
Suffice to say that for the part of the evening that was more significant, for me anyway, I was domming.
I would very much like my Pet (although last night he was a Slave) to write about it, but he will do as he sees fit. It's his story to tell, though... I tell you about how my Master ties me up and touches and tortures me, he should get to tell about what happens when his Mistress does the same.

It's all in the mind, isn't it Pet?

After we played like that we switched, like we do, and we fucked, and I'm sorry, rest-of-the-world, but it's going to be a very, very long time till I have sex this good with anybody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home