Tuesday, February 21, 2006

She's in a mood

Last night was alot of fun. I enjoy glass dildos.
That's not what this is about.

This about the mood I'm in. I'm in a mood to push some boundaries, Pet. I'm in a mood to scare you out of your wits, to play with your mind, to hurt you.
We're growing complacent, Pet.
We're comfortable in our trust, we're so sweet to eachother, we don't want anything to be uncomfortable.
I want you to be uncomfortable. I want you to be stinging and aching and terrified and wanting. I want you to call me Mistress, not because that's how we play the game but because you recognize that I am better than you, that my will is stronger and that the crop is in my hand.
I want you helpless.
I want you to be afraid and in love and I want there to be nothing in your mind but wanting to please me and hoping I don't make you suffer too long.
I want a Slave. I've said it before, but I mean it now.

We're going to play soon.
I'm going to play with you.
Like you
have never
been played with
before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home