Sunday, January 29, 2006

BDSM as baked-goods

My partner and I and two of our closest friends spent this past weekend at a cottage in the woods. Wonderful times, proving that once and for all that kink for us is, as it has been bescribed before, the chocolate icing on the cake that is really great sex.
Don't get me wrong. The first night he tied my arms behind my back and put the ring gag between my teeth and fucked my mouth and called me Pet, just like ever. I'd like to mention, at this point, what was probably the other addendum to two posts ago: gags make one louder than one is wont to be, because one has something to muffle one's screams. This holds true also for ring gags. Which don't muffle one's screams, at all.
But I had a best friend in the bedroom to the left of me, and a best friend in the bedroom to the right of me, and I don't think they needed to hear me screaming "Please, Master!", so I had to be silent. Perfectly, totally completely silent with ring gag my my mouth and my master telling me that this position, with my ankles near my shoulders and him entering me from above was perhaps his favorite position because he could see me as I came.
Ye gods. Sweet bloody torture.
I made up for it, though. The friends went off shopping in the middle of the next day, and my partner and I were going to take a shower, but there was no more warm water so we couldn't, so we waited, and while we waited, to keep our naked little bodies warm, we fucked.
I hadn't been on top and gotten to enjoy it for a very long time.
Last time I dommed, I was on top, having first inserted a buttplug into my Pet's anus, but when I'm domming I feel I need to be very much in control of things, so the experiance wound up being quite stressful, as it proved to be rather alot for my poor Pet to handle after so long without.
In anycase. This time nobody was domming, so there was no such problem. Just vanilla sex, in two very basic positions, and I can safely say, I really, really like being on top. It's just a great, stimulting position, for me. I like looking down at my partner. I like riding him. It's not his favorite, though, and I'm perfectly happy starting out like that, and then switching.
In anycase. Great, great, multiorgasmic, ride-your-partner-till-you-come-screaming-then-roll-over-and-let-him-pound-you-till-you-
come-again-and-he-stiffens-and-moans-and-comes-inside-you
sort of sex.
We did it again that night. I was nominally in charge, and I could write more about the fact that my partner still gives very good head while wearing a ring-gag, and that it's a great luxury to place one's hands on the head of the boy who's going down on you, etc. It was good sex, but the sex that afternoon stands out as the best in a long, long time. Kink, clearly, frosting. Sex, obviously, cake.


Oh. And we've scoped it out, we know what we want, and soon you'll be reading posts about his new flogger, our nipple clamps, my new strap-on and vibrator.

Plans are fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm, frosting

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home