Saturday, December 17, 2005

Morning (Well, Midafternoon)

I was woken a few mornings ago by a knock on my door. Well, not quite woken. I'd crawled out of bed, but hadn't by any means put any clothes on. I pulled on my kimono and called for whomever to come in. In walks my partner, clean and wet and sweet smelling, towel around his hips. Well how about that.
Sex when you've just woken up is different. Well, not actual sex. I got him off, he got me off, I got him off again. At two in the afternoon having just woken up, one would think I would be able to put the scene away and just play -- but no. Somehow "Master" still crept into my moans, somehow I still had to flip my brain and pounce him once he'd done with me. All of it was sort of sweet and muzzy, though.
I don't really have much to say, this post. I've got alot of thoughts gathering around, and they'll rattle out onto the paper, soon. This is just remembering yesterday morning, which today seems two weeks ago.

Someday I'll find it in me to get up and wake him up with sex, when I know we've got time. I wake him up alot of days, because it's an easy safety measure to get the damn boy out of bed, but that's what it is. I'm making sure he doesn't wind up later than he already is. So he wakes up with this big beautiful mornig hard-on, and all I can do is run a finger over it and leave the room before I make him later still.

Someday, though. Someday.
Just like someday I will take up the flogger and keep him from being anything but my slave.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's what's so hard to convey about bdsm, i feel... most people look at it as something way out of the ordinary, something that might be fun to try occasionally to spice things up. the thing is, sex itself is about power and control and playing and trusting, and so, given the right people, it only makes sense that things would move away from vanilla.
on the other hand, it's been so long since i've had vanilla sex, i don't know if i'm qualified to talk about it.
*shrug*

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home