Friday, October 05, 2007

A few things

The internet is running slow and I am running out the door to a weekend of family and folk music, but I have a few things to say:
1) There's now a hardpoint in the ceiling of my room. Boy put it up, and Boy will I hope post or explain how it's done, because it's close to being the safest thing I've ever been suspended from, and I'm so very very pleased.
2) I was suspended from this hardpoint. A face-up suspension, which we have hardly ever done. We used the hip-harness we learned from David Lawrence at Floating World, and it was the most comfortable, amazing experience. I flew, I just flew, and I stayed up for something like fifteen minutes, which is a really long time. When I came down I really really had to come down, but it was so beautiful and wonderful. We had been waffling between a rope scene and nice cathartic impact type scene. I suggested that perhaps rope could be cathartic.
Oh, oh, it was.
3) I am apparently on several amazing people's blogrolls! I didn't know this, because it never occurred to me to check for my name. I am flattered, I am honored, I am way late in creating a list of the blogs I check regularly, but I am going to. Soon.
When I get back from this weekend in the cottage in the woods in the fall with the music and the family and the food and all the joy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No worries! Blogrolls feel all official-like, but I just had some time, you know?

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home