Monday, December 03, 2007

Fame

What is Fame, in the World of Kink?
I'd venture to say we have a few stars and superstars. I'd also venture to say that ever person asked would count some different people. For me, the are the Big Names I heard about as I began getting in to the scene. So Fetish Diva Midori is a kinky super star to me. As is B. Harrington, Mistress Matisse, and the author of the blog (and creator of the rope) that started it all: Twisted Monk.
He may not know he's a celebrity, but he is.
I know that he reached true celebrity status in my life, because on a long drive home last night, Boy used him as his answer in a game of Animal-Vegetable-Mineral. Not him, actually. His blog.
I think that blogs should not be legal, as they most certainly don't fit into either of the three categories. But it's ok. I got him back with a virus.
Anyhow, about Monk:
See his blog! See it now. See it here.
I am famous too, now.
Thanks, Monk.


(P.S. Tied Boy up and pegged him last night. He begged me to stop and not to stop at the same time. That is just so adorable, I have to say. Hooray, rope!)

3 Comments:

Blogger maymay said...

Wee! Awesomeness abounds.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Mischief said...

Ridiculously awesome. Part of me is surprised it's taken this long for you guys to get more notice.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought we were playing 20 Questions, in which the materiality of the subject isn't at issue. (see also: virii)
but, more importantly... pretty girl on Monk's blog. hey, waitasecond... pretty girl is my girlfriend!
that's really neat!
i love you
also, you do horrible things to me.
and i to you, soon.
--boy

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home