Thursday, January 29, 2009

Feeling Fertile

It is 8:57 in the morning. I am about to do my daily round of chores -- a pile of dishes, preparing a meal so that it will be ready when the people I work with come to eat it, tidying. I have been reading blogs about changes of blogs, and about writing.

It perhaps will not come to you as a surprise that I have spent a considerable quantity of my life in writing. I wrote a small volume of a hundred pages, what a hope was a humorous history of food and eating in England from the Saxons through WWII.

I also write stories and even poems. I like words, a lot, but for one reason or another outside of this blog I have pretty much let them go.

But I was describing to a dear and lovely friend of mine his beauty, and how and why I wanted to touch it, and he asked me why I don't write more straight out erotica.

And I'm asking myself why I don't write more straight out anything. I used to post poems on this blog sometimes. Maybe I will again.

I don't have any poems or stories in my head right now, but I have a place for them again. I'm feeling fertile.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular model. The prices seeking the shoes were about 350 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices for the shoes are around 300 pounds on every page. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 240 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home