Monday, December 15, 2008

Tricky Combinations

So. Boy = Puppy.

Last night, Boy equaled Puppy all over the apartment. Boy chased ball. Boy ate dog food (lump turkey jerky, pepper flavor) and then lapped water from a bowl. Boy wagged his tail. Boy wagged his tail a lot. Boy pounced on my feet and had to be reprimanded and pulled around by his collar, and then Boy spent so much time sniffing at my crotch that I eventually had to undo my pants and let him see what was in there.

Boy is an adorable puppy, and he is so sweet he makes my heart ache and makes me want to give him scritches and knot my fingers in his hair and rub him and hug him forever.

He does not, so much, make me want to have sex with him. I don't really think sexy thoughts about adorable little puppies.

But I do think sexy thoughts about big, growly, angry dogs. Or, doglike things. Maybe humans who have lost their humanity and gone over to the wolfish side of things.

Ok, in fact, I have a kind of a thing for werewolves. Semibestiality. Monsterkink.

Last night, many gestures were made in that direction, but no definitive step was taken, no break through was achieved, no realization come to. But I have faith.

Boy loves to have a tail and be a dog, but he cannot ever really be a dog because in fact he is a boy. I like the idea of being roughly taken by a growling, guttural, bestial man-dog. Wolfthing. I see no reason why this beastie can't have a tail that's stuck in its bum. I see no reason why these two kinks can't coincide. It just needs some figuring out.

Suggestions?

4 Comments:

Blogger The Boy said...

*wag*
i remember just after i pounced you towards the end and you gasped "bigdog"... that was fun. i think i can growl more next time. and with some talking i think we can figure out the puppy/boy/dog/wolf continuum.
also, yay scene!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you get it figured out, I'd love to know what ends up working for you. My GF and I are sorting through how our behavior together is instinctively large and feline in nature.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Miss Jaye said...

Puppies, the animals, can become wolf-like, since they are decendants of wolves, should they disagree with their Mistress' training. This is to say, all animals, even boy-dogs, have a nature that can surface that his Mistress could not control, thus positions switch, the boy-dog being the aggressor, the Mistress being the "victim".
I hope you find what works for you!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it takes a little effort. Take the example of Ray and Roast Beef:
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12202004

-irishman

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home