Thursday, January 15, 2009

January, 2009

Dear Diary,
On Sunday I went to Boston to visit the Irishman, where we learned that the floor can be comfortable, Metal can be melodic, cheesefries are awesome, trenchcoats are cute and contrary to popular opinion, the Irishman is a deeply accomplished cuddler. The Irishman managed to combine Guinness, Metal, and Blowjobs into "Basically Awsome," and I looked very cute in SaranWrap, thanks very much.

Then I started a job, which began by hosting an Alaskan Native American boy in my house for two days, and feeding him and watching him hang by his feet. Also a crazy, zenlike, life-adoring old man brought me 5 liters of Franzia Fruity Sangria Wine. The job is disorganized, intense, inspiring, awesome.

Then I had house guests and talked about sustainability a lot. Wandered the Italian district. Made food. Watched "Yellow Submarine" and sang along and ate brownies and blueberries with lime juice.

Applied for and got interviews for two super neat, utterly fantastic and right-up-my-alley tutoring gigs.

Tomorrow I am going to Boy's home in order to help out with and attend Momzilla's amazing 60th birthday bash. It is "Black Tie Optional." We are totally going for it. One of our chores is to raid Boy's home town for all of the yummy food possible in order to feed an army of Momzilla's friends a smörgåsbord brunch.

On Monday Jugs -- actually, she blushes every time I call her that, and splutters and it's really quite cruel, so I think I'll take pity and call her Gem from now on -- Gem is coming down to visit, and there will be rope, and if I'm lucky there will be bungee cord, and fun will be had by all.

Next week, job for real.

Saturday, Gem and the Irishman both come down for something that is sure to be both sublime and ridiculous. The Irishman has suggested scheming, and I heartily concur. Sorry, Gem. Best of luck.

I lead a bizarre, spectacular, amazing, charmed kind of life some times.

11 Comments:

Blogger The Boy said...

hyarr!
she's actually kinda an inverse momzilla, ruthlessly creating order rather than raining destruction.
on another note, i feel that i have gotten rather rusty in the scheming department - it'll be good to have something adorable and busty to scheme over.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clearly, roast beef and teodor are mistaken about the relevance of metal to today's world: http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05132008

this boy hanging from his feet thing makes no sense to me.

-irishman

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi theгe, јust became alert to уour blog through Google, and
found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll аpprecіate if
you continue this in future. Many peoρle will be benefiteԁ from your
wrіting. Cheers!

My hоmepagе :: http://www.bmw-v8-club.de/
Here is my page - http://www.bucket--truck.com

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing in support of me to have a web page, which is valuable designed for my experience. thanks admin

my blog :: tens unit

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ηey thеre, Yοu've done an incredible job. I'll ceгtainlу digg it
аnd perѕonally reсommend to my frienԁs.

I am confіdent they will bе benefited fгom thiѕ sitе.



Also visit my ωeb ρаge; tens machine

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loνed as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

Look at my webpage ... www.lgtensunits.com

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educatiѵe аnd engaging, anԁ let mе tell уou,
yοu have hit the nail οn the head. The
іѕsuе is somethіng tοο few folks
aге speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I stumbled across this in my hunt for something regarding this.

Also visit my web site irving taxi company

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nutrients and vitamins of seafood will make it a "must" in our diet regime. Omega3 essential fatty acids are its most touted importance. Salmon is extremely full of Omega 3's. But fish provide other great things: protein, vitamin supplements A and D, and beneficial trace nutrients. These nutrients and vitamins would be best located in "crazy captured" species of fish. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Pro232rgram[/url]

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Study to the baby or kid every single day. Not just is reading through among the best actions to take to your child's language and comprehension skills, yet it is an excellent strategy to place up her or his day time and offers them a regimen to enjoy. Fostering a passion for studying does mean your kids do not have reasons for monotony so long as they have got catalogue charge cards. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Philan4335d[/url]

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eradicating your agenda for a exhibiting will increase the worth of that point spent and make up a greater perception on potential buyers. Convert your phone away from, keep the kids quiet and get away from every other achievable interruptions in the showing. You may not want anything at all distracting a would-be buyer from checking your property and thinking about them selves residing there. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Illnerev5ss[/url]

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sitting on the bathroom for long time periods, even when you're not making use of the restroom, can be extremely damaging to your hemorrhoids. Exposing your butt to that kind of immediate tension while your rectum is within this place might cause lots of strain on your veins and finally raise inflammation and ache. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]photogap[/url]

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home