Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Domming Again

I Dommed last night. It's getting harder. As my partner and I approach a lifestyle, it's harder for me to take control of him, who is so often my Master. Indeed, we're on something of a threshold. D/s, that journey into the mind, that game of trust, that ballance, is taking the place of joyful and curious experimentation. What fun.
So, it was harder than it had been in the past.
But I'm so glad I did it.
It's a little troublesome to write in here, because I know he reads it, and I can't give away my secrets, now can I? Still, I'll say what I can.
I don't know if I told you about my boots. My boots have 7 inch heals. My boots make me taller than my pet, by a long shot. So his Mistress can look down on him, and be that much more in control of him.
I wore my boots and had him kneel before me, and I touched him all over.
The silly boy brought a knife into the room.
I have ever been fascinated by blades. Lovely things. His knife is black, a black blade with a steel-colored edge on it. It makes a satisfying click when it opens. But he stayed still, good little thing.
We got a pinwheel last night.
This is an amazing little device. It's exactly what it sounds like: a little spiked wheel with a handle, that lets one run pinpricks of sensation along the skin. And I did, all over him.
And I spoke to him. Brought him into his mind and his fear, showed him My beauty and My strength. He worshiped at those shining black boots.
I quite liked that.
I took him on the bed last, kneeling, with his face pressed into my pillow.
I remember there was a time when I was uncomfortable with the thought of anything that had to do with the anus. I thought it should be left out of sex entirely. But once you've run a finger along the prostate and heard your pet's voice rise an octave as he whimpers "oh, Mistress", your opinions change. I had him panting, and squirming, and begging him to fuck me.
And I did. Fucked my little pet into the mattress with my big red silicon dick. Gods, that was gratifying.
Once he'd recovered, we switched. I probably should have stayed in role, because it was hard to take him seriously as my Master for a bit, but I got into the swing of it.
Master or pet, that boy really has the most amazing mouth on him. I came so the world flashed white and black behind my eyelids.
Then we relaxed, and cuddled, and talked, just like we've always done.
Happy times.
And I'll be bleeding for at least another few days, so I think I'll stick it to him again, sometime soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we started playing, in the very beginning, by taking turns getting each other off, and i think that's had a big influence on the way we play. for a long while, the bottom's pleasure was what we thought about most. that's changing, and i think i like it.
i certainly liked that night, but you'd better believe i'm planning to make you squirm soon.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Toby Grant said...

Good reeading

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home