Saturday, March 29, 2008

snips and snails...

I think you know where this is going.  For a long while now, puppy play of some kind has been a staple of our kinky repertoire.  I love being on all fours, chewing on things, roughhousing, getting scritched behind the ears, and all those puppy-like activities.  Given how much we like toys, you might think we'd have gotten something pet-play-like before now, but no.  Well, we had a collar, but doesn't everybody?  Masks were right out (the commercial ones are creepy and besides, Switch isn't much a fan of hood-type-things in general), bondage mitts are too expensive and vetwrap works too well for the same thing (and the pawlike ones are, again, creepy).  But a tail... I wanted a tail from the day I first saw one for sale.  I like things in my butt, I wag my ass when I'm a puppy anyway, and, well... tail!  So, last week, we figured we could spare the money and went ahead and bought one.  (here's what I'm talking about, if you haven't seen one yet).  It came within the week, and soon after, so did I.
          But that time isn't what I want to talk about here.  Two nights ago, Switch was tired and a little out of it, and went to bed early.  I wasn't quite so tired, and had just remembered that the internal camera in my Macbook can work as a video input for iMovie.  One thing led to another, and now we'll see what Blogger thinks is offensive.  (Switch thinks it's cute).  These might not be up for long, so enjoy them while they last.

[photos removed for personal reasons.  i'd be more than happy to share if anyone wants to see them, but wanted them out of the public domain]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is adorable and hot. Mmm. Thanks for sharing!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm Beyond Yummy ;-)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Switch said...

Did I not tell you how cute you are, Puppy? You're the cutest puppy in the world. Like, duh.
And you're even learning to wag that tail!
We shall have to practice that soon.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home